IT Operations Analyst
Required SkillsAnalytical BA (Hons) Business Analysis Business Intelligence (BI) Data Analytics & BI English Information Technology Support Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in the insurance industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide first and second line support on hardware and software applications;
- Troubleshoot IT problems, propose solutions and escalate where required;
- Manage and configure end user equipment;
- Manage Logical Security Management and Access Control;
- Manage Local Network and Server Management;
- Manage Incident and Change Requests Management;
- Follow and report on various monthly KPIs;
- Configure various IT systems as part of day to day IT or Business Processes;
- Maintain IT Systems;
- Manage and coordinate the monthly closure tasks;
- Maintain SQL and BI reports;
- Generate, maintain and periodically revise documentation related to systems and processes;
- Manage the induction of new users who join the company in IT related tasks;
- Assist/update the IT Operations Manager on topics being managed;
- Advice/guide the IT Operations Manager on topics related to strategy;
- Operate within the Local IT Department team as a team player;
- Respect the standards of the Group.
- Hold a University Degree in IT or similar;
- Be fluent in English both written and oral;
- Have experience in BI and SQL will be considered an asset;
- Experience in a similar role will be advantageous.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Have analytical skills.