IT Pre Sales Specialists (FT)
Required SkillsCommunication Google Cloud Networking Presentation Project Management Project Management & Business Analysis
Our client is a leading company within the flooring industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Take ownership of pre-sales design, configuration and quoting at enterprise level;
- Build and integrate information systems to meet the client’s needs;
- Assess the systems architecture currently in place and recommend solutions to improve it;
- Provide cost structure and project management;
- Plan and organise training for implementation;
- Promote the company’s products and services;
- Create new business leads and identify new growth opportunities;
- Build and maintaining an excellent business relationship with existing and prospective business customers;
- Prepare presentations, business proposals and sales contracts.
- Working knowledge in virtual, cloud, storage, backups, networking & security technologies whilst being competent of building enterprise architecture roadmaps;
- Hold vendor specific certifications, such as Veeam, VMware or similar. Applicants with HPE will be given preference;
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in a similar role considered an asset.
- Ability to work efficiently both independently with minimum supervision;
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and team building skills;
- Communications and negotiation skills;
- Possess a valid driving’s licence with minimum accumulating points.