IT Security Manager
Required SkillsCCNA Communication DNS Network Administration Problem Solving Sales VPN
Our client is a leading provider of specialised ICT services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Design communication networks with a particular focus on internet security systems;
- Implement, maintain and provide support for various customers;
- Be involved in pre-sales efforts related to IT security projects.
- At least 2 years’ of experience in configuration and troubleshooting VPN technologies. IPS systems, content security, security information and event management systems;
- Great knowledge of the Internet and IP and an understanding of SMTP. DNS, SNMP, DHCP and routing technologies;
- Technical troubleshooting skills;
- Candidates who have certifications in IT security-related fields, CCNA Security, Check Point, Juniper JNCIS-SEC or higher will be given preference.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Time management skills.