IT Senior Risk Analyst
Required SkillsCyber Security Data Analysis Decision Making IT Security Reporting Risk analysis Sandbox Framework
Our client is a bank.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify, measure, analyze and report the material change risks of the Group;
- Carry out risk assessments, using defined processes for recognizing potential risk factors, quantifying and documenting the likelihood of risk and the impact on the business;
- Oversee and challenge Group change risk;
- Ensure appropriate operational risk engagement with change projects;
- Maintain a consolidated view of the total change portfolio;
- Deliver risk oversight for strategic projects and ensure Operational Risk Business Partners are appropriately engaged in other projects;
- Deliver continuous improvement to the Operational Risk Change risk approaches and risk assessment methodologies;
- Provide regular reports to the risk and business executive and risk committees on change risk;
- Promote awareness to Group by developing training and education programs to cover change risk;
- Partner with necessary teams on initiatives aimed at improving overall processes and deliverables for Unit or Group initiatives;
- Oversee and make recommendations for projects to be aligned with the Information Security Policy, other relevant Group policies, and security standards;
- Support Units and Board of Directors;
- Deliver presentations and reports;
- Collaborate with regulatory bodies;
- Develop and maintain knowledge of various lines of business and regulatory requirements whilst keeping abreast of all local and European risk-based regulation.
- Hold a degree in Computing and/ or Risk Management or a related area or equivalent working experience;
- Experience in the area of Information Security or Change Risk or other related fields;
- Experience in working with highly sensitive information.
- Highly responsible, committed and appreciates the responsibilities which the job entails;
- Ability to work under pressure and unsupervised;
- Analytical and change management skills;
- Planning, presentation, time management skills.