IT Support Executive (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsCertified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Cisco Driving License English Maltese Microsoft Office Monitoring
Our client is a leading IT support provider specializing is assisting small to medium sized companies in all their IT needs.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Acting as the first line of support for all, or specific, hardware and software applications used by our clients
- Supporting and administering various software that includes software used by our clients
- Assuring that the assigned jobs are completed according to set priorities and in a timely manner, whilst meeting the quality and operational standards of the Company in line with set policies;
- Working collaboratively with the team, delivering the best results according to customer’s, being it internal or external, specifications and satisfaction;
- Accurately and efficiently carrying out assigned duties while bringing areas of concern to the attention of superiors as necessary;
- Troubleshooting hardware problems and ensuring hardware upkeep and up-time;
- Perform other duties as assigned by his / her superior from time to time in accordance with Company requirements.
- Hold a MQF recognised level 3 education in IT or technical IT certifications (e.g. Microsoft / Cisco);
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Be able to drive and be in possession of a clean driving license;
- Have strong communication (written and verbal) skills in Maltese and English and able to effectively interact with individuals across all levels of the organisation;
- Good knowledge of networking concepts, WAN / LAN configuration, security and monitoring;
- Good knowledge of MS Windows Server and Windows operating systems;
- Be able to prioritise and work under pressure without compromising quality.