IT System Administrator
Required SkillsAnalytical Communication Coordination Data Analysis Maintenance tasks Microsoft Office Office 365 Reporting Server Infrastructure
Our client is a leading Maltese corporation specialized in commercial and legal practices.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for supporting and monitoring all the internal IT infrastructure including the hardware, operating systems and server products across the entire organisation;
- Assist the employees with the day to day technical enquiries;
- Installing, configuring, testing, upgrading and maintaining the Internal IT infrastructure;
- Maintain and monitor network and system performance, including system security and efficiency;
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting network connectivity issues and assist with maintenance and upgrades;
- Business continuity (resilience, backups) and keeping network and systems secure;
- Working closely with the Management to design, plan and configure new solutions to improve and scale the Internal IT Infrastructure;
- Coordinates and implements security measures to safeguard computer sites, servers and information on other third-party applications;
- Ensures installation standards and policies are carried out properly;
- Monitors system performance;
- Manage and perform scheduled maintenance on the IT infrastructure and services;
- Responsible for the installation, modification, repairs and maintenance of structured Cabling, Access Control and internal WLAN system;
- General installation, configuration, updates and management of the Office 365 products and SharePoint Server;
- Implementing a governance plan and Audit reports;
- Develop a comprehensive breach response plan;
- Update and implement the Business continuity report and the Disaster recover report.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position.
- Good communication and documentation skills;
- Possess excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Analytical skills to monitor tickets and report trends;
- Ability to work independently and under own direction and initiative ;
- Proactive in his/her approach and possess problem-solving skills ;
- Must have a good understanding of Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office /Azure products;
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of LAN/WAN topologies, cabling standards and components.