IT Systems Administrator
Required SkillsDocumentation English Maltese Network Administration Windows Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a technology company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitoring and maintenance of application software on Windows platforms;
- Provide support to all in-house applications and live systems;
- Solve hardware and software problems;
- Other duties may be reasonably requested by the company from time to time.
- Holding an IT National Diploma or equivalent;
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar position;
- Possess technical experience using Windows;
- Have knowledge of LAN / WAN networking concepts;
- Knowledge of Linux is considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, Maltese will be a plus;
- Have strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Be assertive and be able to hold a professional attitude at all times;
- Vendor-specific certifications such as CCNA and/or LPI will be considered an asset.