ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Katowice, Poland – Hybrid or remote
The database is a MySQL cluster with distributed and dedicated report servers and data warehouse. We are continuously looking for new technologies and innovative solutions to use in order to offer a very competitive gaming experience for our customers.
We are looking for a Java developer to help us build the best gambling site on the Internet. You will work with all parts of the system and all stages of the development process in a team oriented environment. This includes integrations with external systems, development of internal components and subsystems, and potentially also frontend development for mobile and desktop devices. You as a developer will work closely together with the business side of the organization to develop and implement new features.You will be working with modern technologies such as: Java 11 , Kafka, Docker, MongoDB, MySQL, React, Springboot, Dropwizard. Any other you would like to implement? Great! Let us know, we are always looking into new technologies and solutions, all initiatives and ideas count!
-You are good in Java and in love with it
-You should have about 4+ years of previous work experience
– Experience with web application/service development
– SQL Knowledge
– It would be advantageous if you have experience with some of the other technologies that we use; Tomcat, Maven, Spring,MongoDB, Guava, Guice, MySQL, Nginx, Linux, Jenkins, and GIT.
– If you are interested in full-stack development and knowledgeable about above mentioned front-end tech stack, that is a plus. and even better if you have knowledge on jQuery and RequireJS.
– You must be fluent in written and spoken English.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Karta Multisport
- Private health insurance
- Team Events
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!