ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid
- General ledger duties (postings, reconciliations, accruals & prepayments, invoices)
- Assist in the preparation and submission of the quarterly VAT returns and annual tax returns
- Assist in the monthly closing process
- Assist in the compilation of the monthly management accounts
- Reconciliation of intercompany transactions and balances
- Perform reconciliations of the inhouse systems vs third-party systems
- Analysis, documentation and execution of processes and compliance in the areas of revenue and cost
- Assist in the annual statutory audit processes
- Perform day-to-day tasks such as invoice issuing to customers, invoice processing and other required tasks
- Assist in the budgetary process as required
- Maintain a comprehensive commercial understanding of the third-party providers
- Drive innovation in the work processes, implementing automation as necessary
- Other tasks as required
- Degree or equivalent in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel including advanced functions and pivot tables
- An inquisitive mind
- A self-starter
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organisations
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance (Claimable after probation)
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!