Required SkillsAccess Account Management Analytical Financial Statements Organizational Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading accounting and auditing firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Day to day administration of the accounting functions;
- Reconciliations and basic preparation of management accounts;
- Maintenance of Accounting Records of a portfolio of clients;
- Assist in the month-end accounting procedures;
- Updating the accounting records and preparing regular management accounts.
- At least 6 months of working experience in a similar position in Malta will be considered an asset;
- An O or A level in Accounts or an AAT qualification.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Good organizational and administration skills;
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken);
- Have good analytical skills and being result-orientated;
- Able to work well with minimal supervision and able to take initiative;
- Be a team player.
- Be highly organized and have good multitasking skills.