Junior Accountant (German Speaking)
Required SkillsBank Reconciliation English Invoicing Microsoft Office Reconciliation Reporting Tax Returns Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international online sports betting.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts;
- Postings in Sales, Purchasing and Nominal ledgers;
- Manages Online electronic banking;
- Month-end and year-end reconciliation;
- Producing monthly reports;
- Identify and implement processes to improve internal processes;
- Reconciliation of petty cash on a monthly basis;
- Responsible to manage company checkbook;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Reconcile the intercompany statements;
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements;
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset register and liaise with other respective departments for traceability of assets within the Malta office;
- Reconciliation with multiple Payment Providers;
- Maintain weekly online players liability;
- Reconciliation and postings of loan agreements;
- Manage and maintain the intercompany invoicing process and reconciliation;
- Manage Account Administrator in other legal entity;
- Assisting CFO in Board and Group Admin related issues.
- Holding a university degree and/or ACCA or in the process of obtaining it;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the financial or gaming business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German (B2-C1 level);
- Proficient use of MS Excel;
- Highly motivated, accurate, responsible, and proactive;
- Ability to work within a team, flexible, organized, and outgoing;
- Be able to work under pressure and flexible hours including weekends and public holidays if required.