Junior Accountant - Treasury
We’ve got an exciting new position in our Malta office, for the next superstar to join us as our Junior Accountant!
Working as a team you will be working closely with various members of staff in the office. Are you motivated, full of initiative and spread positive energy? Then you’ve come to the right place.
The candidate will be forming part of the Treasury team and will be assisting with the various transactions relating to PSPs and banks
– Overseeing bank and PSPs and other cash book reconciliations
– Monitoring the balances held with PSPs on a regular basis as well as keeping record of such balances
– Checking of the fees being charged by the PSPs, to ensure that these are in line with the agreements
– Assisting with the distribution of the PSP fees across the different brands and markets
– Maintaining clearing accounts with PSPs
– Accounting of other transactions relating to player balances
– Maintaining PSP relationships
– Assisting with the submission of the monthly information requested by the Malta Gaming authorities
– Assisting with the preparation of the monthly cash flow statements and forecasts
– Assisting with the preparation of the monthly information required to calculate certain tax expenses
– Assisting with the preparation of the monthly information required for audit purposes
– Assisting with the different audits of the Group as and when required
If “Cool, I’m ready to do it” is what you’re thinking then hopefully you will start to nod with the next sentences too.
- Applicants must be in possession of a University degree in Accounting or ACCA qualification
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and other MS tools
- The ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Communication via chat/video messaging and face to face in this role is key, and you are confident to work with others but also independently and uphold a high standard of work ethic, ensuring both confidentiality and always ensuring to complete all assigned tasks accurately.
Being part of a bigger team, you do like a diverse working environment with people from different cultures. You take your work seriously and can be trusted to use your initiative to meet agreed deadlines.
Great Place to Work
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
ComeOn Group winner of 2021 IGA Awards:
Additionally we’ve got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Office Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at Comeon Group!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.