Junior Accounts Assistant
Required SkillsCommunication English Financial Statements Office Assistant Tax Returns VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a Boutique Accountancy and Audit firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing tax computations and submitting tax returns;
- Preparing management accounts for a portfolio of clients;
- Liaising with auditors and provide assistance when needed;
- Updating accounting records;
- Attend client board meetings when required.
- Holding A level accounts;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Personal credibility, integrity, and high moral standards;
- Attention to detail;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, and detail-oriented.