Junior Accounts Executive
Required SkillsBank Reconciliation Company Accounts Compliance Documentation Record Keeping Time Management
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
- Maintaining general, sales and purchases ledgers;
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations of bank accounts;
- Assisting seniors in reporting requirements;
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Early stages of completing ACCA certification or an equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position will be given preference.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications in addition to Excel;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Highly organised person;
- Able to work on their own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines;
- Be honest and trustworthy;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.