Junior Administrative Corporate Executive
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Documentation English Filing Multi-Tasking Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Corporate Executive;
- Delivering a high-quality customer experience to our clients;
- Providing first line support to the team;
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail and communicating with couriers to ensure timely delivery of documents;
- General secretarial and office duties;
- Manage a small portfolio of clients and seek to accommodate their respective needs in a timely manner and in accordance with regulatory procedures;
- Preparation of corporate documentation for company incorporations and annual maintenance;
- Maintain an organized and structured client filing system;
- Respond to enquiries and requests from clients, managers and internal departments;
- Liaise with the Registry of Companies, Banks, International Tax Unit and VAT Department.
- Holding an A-level standard of education;
- Previous experience working in corporate services will be considered an asset.
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills;
- Good knowledge of office software applications;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Work on own initiative, pre-empt requirements and deliver with high attention to detail.