Required SkillsAML Attention to Detail Bachelors Degree in Law CFT Communication Law Report Writing
Our client is a leading organisation in corporate services, trustees and fiduciaries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Head of Legal;
- Assisting Clients with queries in relation to corporate matters;
- Handling and assisting in the formation, dissolution and restructuring of legal structures;
- Drafting and reviewing corporate governance documents;
- Conducting legal research in accordance with the needs of the clients;
- Liaising with authorities, as well as, other professional services firms to support clients in their operations;
- Drafting and review contracts in accordance with the needs of clients;
- Assisting with the documentation of commercial transactions;
- Advice on and administer crew and employment matters;
- Providing support to the Legal Department as may be necessary;
- Keep informed of developments in local legislation and regulations vis-à-vis compliance;
- Comply with all local regulatory and AML/CFT requirements;
- Keep informed of and comply with all our policies and procedures;
- Comply with all our company policies relevant to the role and provide the mandatory Group Annual Assurance;
- Report suspicious transactions to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer;
- Perform mandatory Group training that may be required from time to time;
- Uphold company values by promoting a culture of professionalism, teamwork and equality;
- Other related duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
- Holding a Law degree;
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English;
- Be capable of working independently, as well as in a team;
- High attention to detail;
- Interpersonal skills and able to work well with others;
- Ability to define and resolve issues;
- Highly motivated and able to meet deadlines.