Required SkillsAccounts Analytical Attention to Detail Microsoft Office Multi-Tasking Report Writing Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a diverse professional corporate services firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting audit seniors in the preparation of statutory audits in accordance with International Standards on Auditing and Accounting;
- Undertaking simple audits and financial reports;
- Manage a portfolio of small clients;
- Liaising with clients on audit queries;
- Preparing pre-audit and secretarial audit work.
- Currently undergoing ACCA or equivalent;
- Previous experience within a similar accounting or audit-related role.
- A willingness to learn and grow within the company;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify and define problems;
- Ability to abide by deadlines, and work in an organised and structured manner;
- Proficiency in Excel