Junior Insurance Statistical Analyst
Required SkillsData Analysis Report Writing Reporting Risk analysis Risk Assessment System Analysis Teamwork
Our client is a leader in the insurance industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Performing the monthly closing and be responsible for obtaining the data of reinsured products and products managed manually to include the data in the closing file;
- Perform checks on the Statement of Accounts quarterly;
- Be responsible for updating summaries for all products and ensure that the details match the MP forms;
- Performing qualitative controls on the product details between the IT systems, Policy wording, MP forms and product summaries;
- Performing the calculation of the Best Estimate, Life Underwriting Risk (Mortality/ CAT), Non-Life Underwriting Risk (CAT risk), Health NSLT (CAT risk);
- Updating the tables needed to be mapped on Risk Integrity, including upload of tables on RI, loading processes and checking for errors;
- Attend all Risk Integrity meetings, organised both internally and by Moody’s Analytics;
- Preparing the Solvency II Committee material, present the results of the Best Estimate of the previous quarter during the committee and updating part of the minutes after the committee takes place;
- Performing the necessary calculations for the Own Risk & Solvency Assessment (ORSA) for all the companies;
- Updating the ORSA reports with the results of the calculations as well as the narrative where necessary;
- Update the Technical slides related to the latest closing on the technical provisions;
- Update part of the Solvency II slides related to the last quarter with regards to the Best Estimate as well as an update on the ORSA progress;
- Updating the monthly and quarterly reports following the closing;
- Perform checks on the data to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all data reported.
- Experience in a similar position will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Ability to work under pressure and unsupervised;
- Team player and flexible;
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office.