Junior Internal Compliance Control Analyst
Based in sunny Malta, the job holder will be assisting the Internal Compliance Control Analyst in the effective and efficient review of the regulatory features within the Comeon! group, including compliance with relevant legislations and regulations as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal standards in all jurisdictions in which the business holds licenses. The chosen candidate will contribute to ensuring that our quality of the brands, communication with players, and features are up to scratch with the regulatory requirements.
Main Activities / Key Responsibilities:
● Ensure regulatory compliance with betting/gaming and other legislations and regulations as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal standards in all jurisdictions in which the business holds licenses
● Follow up through Jira and trouble reports for instances that need to be improved or revised
● Ensure compliance audits and examinations, the dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulations, research on compliance issues, training, and the company’s overall compliance policies and procedures.
● Formulate compliance checklists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly
● Test features on production when they are live and perform on-going monitoring for said features
● You have 1+ years of experience in a gaming or tech organisation with a tech and/or project management and/or auditing background
● Knowledge in the regulatory jurisdictions of DGA, MGA and Germany including Responsible gaming best practices. Of course you are passionate and curious and so also have knowledge of the European regulatory landscape.
● Understand operations and practices that are used within the industry
● Excellent planning and organization skills
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work – as you can see below from our awards!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!