Junior Trust Administrator
Required SkillsAdministration Communication Compliance Coordination Documentation Due Diligence Filing Organisational Statutory Teamwork
Our Client is a provider of trust and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with the set up and day-to-day administration of trusts and companies;
- Liaise with clients, professional advisors, intermediaries, banks and government authorities both by telephone and in writing with regard to matters of a non-complex nature;
- Co-ordinate information with internal departments;
- Draft minutes and resolutions and prepare documents in relation to routine transactions;
- Assist with cash flow management including the preparation of–payments, checking receipts, documenting funds received and maintaining cash flows;
- Ensure that statutory records are kept up to date and are accurately maintained at all times;
- Assist in carrying out annual reviews of all entities, including Customer Due Diligence documentation;
- Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures;
- Ad hoc project work of a non-complex nature;
- Maintain online and manual filing systems for the Trust team and keeping up to date at all times.
- Hold 1 year experience in a similar administrative role;
- Be educated to ‘A’ Level standard or equivalent;
- Exposure to customer due diligence.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good letter writing skills;
- Good numeracy and computer skills;
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Good team player;
- Ability to work to deadlines with adequate supervision;
- Excellent organisational skills.