Key Account Manager
Required SkillsClient Networking Communication Confidence Customer Needs Promotion Russian Turkish Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a global online gaming company specializing in live casinos.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to acquire, maintain, and optimise business relationships and partnerships in Key Markets, to achieve business KPI’s;
- Build relationships, increasing loyalty, and providing customers with the most relevant, personalised, and rewarding experience in a sustainable way;
- Liaising with in-house resources and operators to undertake promotional fulfillment and analysis of campaigns and marketing initiatives;
- Keeping close track of the performance of promotional campaigns to identify problems or issues that may arise;
- Working closely with the Marketing Dept. to optimise strategy and ensure KPI targets are met;
- Representing the entire range of the Company’s products;
- Distributing and presenting information to customers about upcoming game releases and opportunities
- Establishing and maintaining effective key account relationships;
- Act as an intermediary between internal departments and customers;
- Acting as an escalation point for customers for any issues, and drive resolution action;
- Providing root-cause analysis, driving continuous improvement and execution of solutions;
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis;
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of Company solutions according to customers’ needs and objectives.
- Experience in a similar role; preferably in the iGaming industry;
- Holding a degree in a related field would be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English also Turkish and/or Russian;
- A passion for strong sales, negotiation, decision-making, and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to build trust, strong social and people skills;
- Sound commercial acumen, understanding of ROI and an analytical approach;
- Responsible and reliable, excellent team player;
- Be presentable, willing to travel and work outside of normal office hours.