Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Client Relations Communication CRM English Law Leadership Microsoft Office Oral Communication Organisational TAX
Our client is a leading boutique law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle the onboarding process for private clients;
- Ensure queries are being tackled professionally and the organization’s expectations for quality and productivity are being met;
- Advise clients on the suitable solutions according to their individual scenarios;
- Assist HNWIs with relocation to Malta, client relationship and risk management within the firm and coordination of the clients’ other legal and tax queries with different practice groups;
- Assist clients with registration procedures and annual obligations including tax return preparation and compliance documentation submission where applicable;
- Liaise with local immigration and tax authorities, on behalf of clients;
- Collect, organise and prepare tax residence certificate applications;
- Update the company database with all the records related to requests and update interactions, as per company procedures;
- Assist with the preparation of reports and projects as required;
- Develop required product knowledge for the programmes offered by the Firm;
- Keep up to date with any amendments and informing the relevant stakeholders accordingly.
- Hold a Law degree;
- Have excellent written and spoken English;
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook/Office, CRM, database and information systems;
- Previous experience in a professional legal environment;
- Previous experience in dealing with foreign clients;
- Previous tax experience considered an asset.
- Have a pro-active approach;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills;
- Be mature and independent.