Lawyer (Commercial and Financial Services)
Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Law Maltese Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a Malta-based law firm which provides a comprehensive range of services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Review and amend specific company Regulations;
- Review and draft various contracts;
- Represent clients in Court;
- Travel overseas on conferences and on client assignments;
- Perform other duties as assign or requested.
- Candidates with at least two years of experience will be given preference. However, recent graduate lawyers with the right aptitude will also be considered;
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta or currently in the process of obtaining one;
- A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Maltese. Additional languages will also be given value.
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be able to work with enthusiasm and drive;
- Be career oriented and have an ambition to develop progressively within a firm;
- Be able to work alone or in teams with the energy and time dedication.