Lawyer – Commercial Litigation and Advisory
Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Documentation English Law Maltese Teamwork
Our client is a leading law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist clients with the provision of legal assistance and advice in commercial law matters including general commercial law, contract law, corporate law, competition law, employment law and related areas;
- Research and draft advice, legal and judicial documents;
- Attend court and tribunal sittings;
- Support the legal team generally, under the direction of the Firm’s partners.
- Have pursued legal practice for at least 3 years, preferably in the relevant areas;
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively in both Maltese and English;
- Post-qualification experience for at least 3 years with a law firm or as in-house counsel dealing with commercial law matters or a post-graduate degree in commercial and corporate law will be considered favourably.
- Keen interest in handling litigious matters;
- A positive attitude with the ability to work in a team, to work under pressure and be results oriented.