Lawyer – Corporate and Commercial
Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law English Law Maltese Master of Science (MSc)
Our client is a leading law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the corporate and commercial department;
- Asset and Corporate Finance transactions;
- Assist in Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Assist in Coporate/Commercial advisory and litigation.
- Hold a Masters in Law;
- Previous work experience in this field will be considered an asset;
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively in both Maltese and English.
- Have a positive attitude, be able to work under pressure, be results-oriented;
- An aptitude for assistance with and attendance at court and arbitration sittings.