Lawyer – Corporate and Commercial Law
Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Communication Compliance Documentation English Law Maltese Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in private clients and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting the team in a broad range of engagements, including Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate restructuring, Corporate advisory, Commercial contracts and Corporate /Commercial litigation;
- Overseeing and managing compliance requirements in line with regulatory obligations and/or internal company policy;
- Executing the required legal research to provide legal opinions;
- Provide clients with corporate and commercial law service;
- Liaising with relevant authorities.
- Be a fully qualified lawyer;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Maltese;
- Self-motivated, driven to excellence and a keen eye for detail;
- Good presentation skills with strong time management and team collaboration skills;
- Able to competently and professionally communicate with clients.