Lawyer – Financial Services
Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Banking Corporate Services Finance Law Teamwork
Our client is a leading law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Advise clients in respect of corporate, banking, regulatory, finance and transactional matters;
- Assist with the licencing and on-going compliance obligations of regulated entities, including collective investment schemes and investment firms;
- Guide entities active in or accessing the capital markets.
- Have at least 2 years of Post Qualified Experience;
- A strong academic preparation and grounding in Civil and Corporate/Commercial Law;
- Have experience working in or with the financial services industry will be considered an asset.
- Be a team-player;
- Ability to work under pressure.