Lawyer – Tax and Immigration Law
Required SkillsCommunication Compliance Law TAX Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in private clients and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with our Tax Compliance Team of tax accounts;
- Advise and assist our clients with establishing their business;
- Provide clients with tax and immigration law service;
- Liaising with relevant authorities.
- Be a fully qualified lawyer and having completed the Malta Institute if Taxation Course on Taxation;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated, driven to excellence and a keen eye for detail;
- Good presentation skills with strong time management and team collaboration skills;
- Able to competently and professionally communicate with clients.