Legal Account Manager
Required SkillsAccount Management Bachelors Degree in Law Communication English Integrity Law Record Keeping Teamwork
Our client is a provider of management, administrative, fund and structured finance services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting directly to the Senior Legal Manager;
- Working closely with the Financial Account Managers;
- Client communication on a daily basis and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Managing all activities concerning a different client portfolio;
- Reviewing and drafting of legal documents;
- Involved in the complete setup process of companies, from prospect phase until incorporation, registering at local authorities, opening of bank accounts etc.;
- Attendance and participation at client meetings, either on or off-site;
- Coordination external advisers;
- Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business opportunities;
- Recording all time spent on client matters;
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.
- Holding a Law Degree;
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant professional experience in Maltese Corporate Law;
- experience in the fiduciary/corporate services sector is deemed as an advantage;
- Have a very good level of written and spoken English;
- Be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Personal credibility, integrity, and high moral standards;
- Must be well-organized and able to work under pressure;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, and detail-oriented;
- Occasionally available for international travel.
- Benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.