Legal Assistant Vice President (Fund & Real Estate)
Required SkillsAML Communication Corporate Services KYC Law Leadership Management Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international company that provides corporate and fund solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversight and coordinate of all client deliverables within the portfolio, according to the operating memoranda/SLA’s;
- Daily legal and administration tasks for funds;
- Review and drafting of shareholder resolutions, EGM, AGM and board meetings;
- Attend board meetings and prepare minutes thereafter;
- Handle client portfolio including compliance, KYC and AML aspects;
- Handle client communication on a day-to-day basis;
- Incorporation of companies;
- Ensure the maintenance of client data base;
- Keep the funds and related entities in legal good standing;
- Guide our clients through more complex legal issues;
- Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner and quality is assured;
- Be the face to the clients around feedback on business as usual, improvement ideas, knowledge sharing, escalated operational issues/concerns and various other client queries;
- Prepare, review and coordinate internal senior management requests, KPI queries, staff time writing, payment of outstanding invoices and regular overall status updates on your portfolio of clients;
- Actively recruit, coach and train staff on all required elements of the job;
- Coordinate regular staff feedback and appraisal meetings;
- Work closely with the implementation and onboard teams for document review and setup of new client entities;
- Escalate and coordinate identified team/client needs and improvement points/ideas to consistently build and grow the fund services team in all aspects of the words;
- Participate as a core member of our team and help us sustain our strong reputation.
- Hold a Master degree in corporate or funds law or professional studies;
- Have at least 7 years of relevant working experience in the fund industry;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership role;
- Experience in a fund management environment or law firm will be considered advantageous.
- Success driven person, who wants to grow, be challenged and challenged other;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be open-minded, a great team player with a can-do attitude;
- Open to receiving and providing feedback;
- Be accurate, flexible, hands-on and meets deadlines in a timely manner;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered a plus.