Legal Corporate Manager (Capital Markets)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Bachelors Degree in Law Communication Coordination Corporate Services English KYC Law Organisational and Time Management Self-motivation Teamwork
Our client is a global business, legal, and financial services company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage a portfolio of Special Purpose Vehicles (“SPVs”), ensuring compliance with KYC requirements;
- Oversee the coordination of transaction closings;
- Thoroughly review legal transaction documents;
- Assist with KYC of the companies domiciled with and/or managed by the Organisation, including AML and antiterrorism financing;
- Handle and coordinate daily management of SPVs;
- Draft minutes of Board of Directors meetings and shareholders’ meetings;
- Take charge of company liquidation procedures;
- Maintain communication with clients, advisors, notaries, banks, auditors, liquidators, and other Companies;
- Stay current with evolving regulatory requirements;
- Collaborate with other Company entities;
- Accurately and punctually complete timesheets.
- Have 6 – 8 years of experience at a corporate service provider, a bank or another financial institution;
- Hold a Master’s degree in corporate or commercial Law or equivalent;
- Have knowledge of EU Capital market / Securitisation / Real Estate / Private Equity;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. German would be an advantage; any other European language would be considered an plus.
- Be a team player;
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Be attentive to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal, client, team management and communication skills.