ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid
Based in Malta, the Legal Counsel will benefit from a hybrid working environment and will be part of a team supporting the business with its legal requirements. The role involves advising on a variety of corporate, commercial, employment and regulatory matters and requires a strong knowledge of corporate, commercial and contract law. ‘Helping others across the finish line’ is our motto – we pride ourselves in combining our legal acumen with business insight to deliver solutions which protect the business and promote prosperity. Come run with us.
- Provide legal advice and support to the organization on a variety of legal issues, including corporate law, contracts, intellectual property, employment law, and regulatory compliance.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts and other legal documents within a multi-jurisdictional scope
- Conduct legal research and provide guidance on legal issues that arise.
- Manage litigation and dispute resolution matters, including coordinating with outside counsel as needed.
- Develop and implement legal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Stay up-to-date on legal developments and advise the organization on any changes that may affect its business.
- Participate in the development and implementation of corporate strategies and initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure legal compliance across the organization.
- Operate within an ISO certified environment and help to maintain Information Security Standards
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant legal experience with significant commercial and contract law experience
- Very detail oriented, well organised, works efficiently and takes ownership of work
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritise and follow through on numerous assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Positive outlook and can-do attitude
What are the nice to haves?
- Gaming experience
- Creative and out-of-the box thinking
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!