Required SkillsContract Negotiation Law Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
Our company is a leading Corporate Services Provider in Malta.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work in different areas of the law, including but not limited to, corporate law, contract law, law regulating trusts and foundations, and FinTech;
- Be involved and handle corporate restructuring processes, mergers (both local as well as cross-border), acquisitions, drafting and reviewing agreements, setting-up and administering trusts and foundations, application processes for FinTech and licensed companies;
- Render other legal services as may be necessary for the ongoing administration of client entities.
- Be in possession of a Doctor of Law / Master of Advocacy;
- Be in possession of a warrant to practice law in Malta;
- Experience as a Lawyer is preferred but graduates will also be considered.
- Be interested in working in the aforementioned areas;
- Have an excellent command of the English language;
- Possess good communication skills and the ability to work within a team;
- Be proactive and reliable, highly organised, eager to learn and meticulous.