Legal Counsel - Data Protection
We are looking for a legal counsel to complement and enhance our diverse and talented legal team. This person shall be the specialist in Data Protection matters within the team and might even have a DPO role. ‘Helping others across the finish line’ is our motto – we pride ourselves in combining our legal acumen with business insight to deliver solutions which protect the business and promote prosperity. Come run with us.
- Handling data protection enquiries
- Assisting on data protection projects and improving data protection processes
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts
- Assistance and advice with IP related matters
- Assistance and advice to internal stakeholders on commercial matters
- Assistance and advice on ad hoc projects
- Liaison of defence (and / or persecution) of litigation cases together with external counsel
- Maintenance of good corporate governance together with the corporate team
- Drafting, updating and maintaining internal policies along with other stakeholders
- Generally ensuring business needs meet legal obligations
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant legal experience with significant data protection and contract experience
- Very detail oriented, well organized, works efficiently and takes ownership of work
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on numerous assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Positive outlook and can-do attitude
What are the nice to haves?
- Gaming experience
- Creative and out-of-the box thinking
- Data protection qualification
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work – as you can see below from our awards!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!