Legal Junior Associate
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Bachelors Degree in Law Corporate Services Documentation Law Research Support Teamwork Time Management
Our client is a leading organisation in corporate services, trustees and fiduciaries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Clients with queries in relation to corporate matters;
- Be responsible that any legal obligations and statutory filings are submitted in due time;
- Handle and assist in the formation, dissolution and restructuring of legal structures;
- Draft and review corporate governance documents;
- Draft and review contracts in accordance with the needs of clients;
- Conduct legal research in accordance with the needs of the clients;
- Liaise with authorities, as well as, other professional services firms to support clients in their operations;
- Assist with the documentation of commercial transactions, including, and particularly, transactions relating to the sale and acquisition of vessels and aircrafts;
- Advise on and administer crew and employment matters;
- Provide support to the Legal Department as may be necessary;
- Other related duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Law or equivalent;
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Be capable of working independently, as well as in a team;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to work hard and to meet tight deadlines.