Legal Supervisor – Fund
Required SkillsConfidence Corporate Services Law Leadership Master of Science (MSc) Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international company that provides corporate and fund solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with our clients to structure their lease, finance, securitisation, bond issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate governance;
- Guide our clients through more complex legal issues;
- Collaborate with colleagues in Finance;
- Maintain accurate legal records;
- Actively participate in growing and marketing our business;
- Participate as a core member of our team and help us sustain our strong reputation as a leading provider in trust and corporate services;
- Actively manage team members.
- Hold a Master’s degree or professional studies in Law;
- Have at least 6 – 8 years of relevant working experience;
- Be fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage;
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust environment.
- Have leadership skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged;
- Be a problem-solver.