Required SkillsAttention to Detail Compliance Dispute Resolution Law Maltese Multi-Tasking Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Embrace the highest standards of professional conduct with a view to ensuring a long-term personalised relationship with clients;
- Provide a comprehensive range of legal services to local and foreign individuals and businesses;
- Represent clients in Court and if needed, travel overseas on conferences and on client assignments.
- Experience in a similar role is considered a strong asset;
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta or currently in the process of obtaining one;
- A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication in both English and Maltese. Additional languages are also given value;
- An ability to communicate skilfully and work with enthusiasm and drive;
- Be career oriented and have an ambition to develop progressively within the Firm;
- Be able to work alone or in teams with the energy and time dedication which the legal profession demands.