Maintenance Electrical Technician
Required SkillsCivil Engineering Driving Licence English Good Manufacturing Practice Installation Italian Maltese Mechanical
Our client is a leading Maltese producer of alcoholic beverages.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Part of the maintenance team that carries out preventive maintenance and repair on the company’s variety of processing, filling and packaging lines as well as on a wide array of plant facilities;
- Performing daily checks on all plant equipment;
- Installation and servicing of electrical panels and machines;
- Carrying out preventive maintenance on production lines;
- Performing any day-to-day maintenance work throughout the winery.
- Holding a Higher National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Possessing wireman’s Licence A and/or B;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and written skills in Maltese, English or Italian;
- Holding a valid driving license;
- Be able to drive small vans (License B);
- Be technically oriented, flexible and pro-active;
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Monday to Friday from 7am to 4pm with overtime as needed.