Required SkillsAttention to Detail English Installation Multi-Tasking Organisational and Time Management
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend to breakdowns of building services, equipment, installations, appliances, etc;
- Carry out fault identifications and localisation;
- Handle subsequent repair work on building services, equipment, installations, appliances, etc;
- Carry out regular inspections and examinations for defects in building services, plant, equipment, installations, etc. and keep relative records;
- Carry out tests on building services, equipment, installations, etc.; including the use of test equipment and keeping relative records;
- Perform preventive maintenance work;
- Carry out the necessary modifications on building services, equipment, installations, appliances, tools, etc. and keep relative records;
- Examine drawings, wiring diagrams and specifications to determine the appropriate method and subsequence of operations;
- Operate and maintain all machinery and equipment;
- Supervise contractors’ personnel carrying out maintenance, servicing or installation works, and ensure that work is carried out to standards acceptable by the company;
- Perform technical support to assist with the design, development, installation, operation and maintenance of building services, equipment, installations, etc;
- Ensure that all operational, safety and security standards and regulations established by the company are adhered to at all times;
- Provide support to the rest of the staff of the Maintenance department as required.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a similar environment;
- Very well organized and analytical;
- Be in possession of the Wireman’s license A;
- Able to work on all kitchen area appliances, refrigeration and electrical equipment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Able to work flexible hours;
- Able to work on your own initiative;
- Knowledge of Plant Room would be considered an asset.