Manager Accounts (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsData Analysis English Financial Statements Maltese Tax Returns Teamwork VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in corporate and accountancy services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for providing ongoing support to a portfolio of both local and international clients, managing a small team, ensuring that all assigned tasks to the team are carried out within pre-determined deadlines;
- Preparation of Financial Statements;
- Preparation of Management Accounts, Analysis of variances and other ratios where the need arises;
- Preparation of applications with VAT and IRD;
- Preparation of VAT Returns;
- Managing one of the accounting teams, train, mentor and assist junior staff;
- Work in liaison with external auditors in the course of the audit.
- Holding an ACCA/ Master in Accountancy / ACA qualifications or pursuance of studies;
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in clients' accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese, Italian will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting software;
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent time-management skills and "an eye" for detail;
- Be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, and detail-oriented;
- Able to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines.