Manager Content Writer (German Speaking)
Required SkillsContent Content Writing English German Marketing Plans SEO Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading digital marketing agency.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Create new content strategies to drive revenue and build brand recognition;
- Manage the content team, promote company mission and goals through innovative content and campaigns;
- Develop an editorial calendar;
- Proofread, edit, improve, update and occasionally clean up writers’ outdated content;
- Ensure that the content is relevant, find able and accurate;
- Optimise content according to current SEO standards;
- Assist with hiring processes and training of new team members;
- Oversee work for quality and guideline compliance;
- Collaborate with various departments to plan and develop our site’s content, style and layout;
- Contribute to monthly reports about team performance, mission-related objectives etc.;
- Track and monitor competitors’ publications;
- Occasionally create and publish content in German language.
- At least 1 year experience within content world and iGaming;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in managerial role or senior roles;
- Good knowledge of Content Marketing Techniques.
- Have excellent communication skills in German and English;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Sports enthusiast;
- A strong work ethic;
- A can do attitude with a passion for digital media trend;
- Passionate, adaptable and able to collaborate;
- Attention to detail.
- Private Health Insurance;
- Professional Development allowance;
- Fitness and Well-being package.