Manager Content Writer (Swedish Speaking)
Required SkillsCommunication Content Content Writing English SEO Swedish
Our client is a leading digital marketing agency.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with various departments to plan and develop our site’s content, style, and layout;
- Occasionally create and publish content in the Swedish language;
- Proofread, edit, improve, update and occasionally clean up writers’ outdated content;
- Ensure that the content is relevant, findable and accurate;
- Track and monitor competitors’ publications;
- Oversee work for quality and guideline compliance;
- Optimize content according to current SEO standards;
- Assist with hiring processes and training of new team members;
- Contribute to monthly reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, etc.;
- Stay up to date with content marketing techniques;
- Any other reasonable tasks are necessary for you to carry out your role effectively and efficiently.
- At least 1 year experience within content world and iGaming industry;
- Experience in managerial role or senior roles;
- Good knowledge of Content Optimization System and CMS is required;
- Understanding of Google Analytics and SEO techniques will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Swedish (native) and English;
- Sports enthusiast;
- Be an organized professional with a detailed approach;
- Ability to engage with diverse target audiences;
- A can-do attitude with a passion for digital media trend;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
- Decision maker;
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Private Health Insurance;
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine;
- Professional Development Plan;
- Fitness and Well-being package.