Manager – Insurance Advisory
Required SkillsClient Relations Communication Compliance Coordination Corporate Services Insurance Law Leadership Organisational PQ Teamwork
Our client is a leading law firm in Malta.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the insurance team and the Firm’s clients;
- Provide support and advisory services to our clients in relation to regulatory, supervisory and compliance matters;
- Assist with queries from regulatory bodies;
- Assist compliance officers with regulatory body on-site and off-site inspections;
- Procide training to compliance personnel;
- Work directly with clients, key decision makers, business promoters and supervisors/regulators across various industries and jurisdictions;
- Plan, coordinate, and execute client-related projects or tasks;
- Undertake regular initiatives to promote services to existing and potential clients, establish new client relationships and support and enhance business relations with current clients; and endeavour to stay abreast of business opportunities, legislative developments and current industry trends.
- Ideally have at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Possess sufficient knowledge and expertise.
- Be versatile to work with clients from different sectors;
- Ability to work succesfully within a team;
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills.