Manufacturing Support Engineer
Required SkillsChemistry Communication Engineer Mechanical
Our client is a leader in innovative engineered solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide manufacturing engineering support for current processes and to evaluate and provide solutions for new product introduction;
- Lead cost reduction initiatives and Manufacturing excellence/ 6Sigma projects;
- Improve process yields and machine uptime;
- Lead qualification and introduction of new processes and machines in the manufacturing area;
- Optimise tool design to improve productivity and yield;
- Coordinate engineering support for manufacturing requirements and ensure schedule parity;
- Monitor and analyze open engineering issues affecting sales orders;
- Alert planning department to open engineering issues that may affect manufacturing;
- Alert engineering departments to sales order activity that may affect outstanding work;
- May conduct periodic program engineering/manufacturing planning meetings.
- Holding a Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Experience in a similar post would be considered an asset, nonetheless in-house training will be provided.
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills;
- Highly meticulous and able to accurately record results;
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Proactive, practical and hands on approach.