Marine Mechanical Technician (For Malta, Greece, Cyprus and Libya)
Required SkillsCivil Engineering Electrical Engineer Mechanical Problem Solving Teamwork
Our client is a leading company which offers yachting services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Testing the performance of marine engines and electrical systems;
- Carrying out services and minor repairs on outboard, inboard, and ship engines;
- Conducting plumbing and intake repairs;
- Troubleshooting engine and electrical problems;
- Replacing broken or worn-out engine parts;
- Repairing faulty hydraulic and steering systems;
- Conducting electrical AC system maintenance;
- Completing service records and repair documents;
- Based in/willing to relocate to Malta, Greece, Cyprus or Libya.
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- MTU engine experience will be given a preference;
- Hands-on knowledge of marine engines and electrical auxiliary systems.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Proactive and have exceptional follow-through;
- Be fluent in English (both written and verbal);
- Attention to details, reliability, efficiency, and flexibility;
- Able to build great working relationships with people internally and externally;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Available to travel.