Marketing Assistant (Part-time & Remote)
Required SkillsAnalytical Microsoft Office Organisational and Time Management Self-motivation Social Media Written and Oral English Communication
Our client provides audit and ISO consultancy.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be responsible for simple video editing;
- Implement the marketing strategy for the digital products online (courses, e-books);
- Use the uploaded video content to create a transcript
- Upload content on the website, social media and other digital marketing platforms;
- Assist the manager in other tasks
- Previous experience would be desirable but not mandatory;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Creative, dynamic and self-motivated individual;
- Have excellent time management and analytical skills;
- Have a keen eye for detail.