Required SkillsBrand Marketing Communication Marketing Plans Project Management Promotion Social Media
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Undertake marketing projects of significant corporate importance for the Group;
- Organise public relations and communications initiatives in addition to creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for the Group’s success;
- Develop and implement marketing plans and integrated marketing campaigns;
- Create regular content for different types of Group channels that generate interest and engagement for the brand;
- Develop and upkeep the Marketing Campaign calendar for different Group milestones, keeping stakeholders updated with progress;
- Source offline and online PR and editorial opportunities;
- Monitor effectiveness of campaigns and PR initiatives and proactively propose solutions;
- Contribute to the Group team projects and initiatives;
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related qualification;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role, preferably from a corporate work environment;
- Experience in Social Media Management and WordPress.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Creative, dynamic and self-motivated individual;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Multitasking capabilities;
- Strong organisational skills;
- A keen eye for detail.