Mechanic (Maltese Speaking)
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Diagnosing, repairing and carrying out electrical and mechanical faultfinding on automotive vehicles, heavy plant machinery, lifters, trucks, earth- moving/ construction equipment and diesel engines;
- Ensuring vehicles are thoroughly examined and the general condition of the vehicle is reported;
- Ensure that diagnostics and repairs performed are safe, reliable and in line with company safety standards;
- Adherence to company time recording procedures while job cards are completed accurately;
- Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by Management.
- At least 3 years’ experience;
- A relevant certification depicting competency in such a role.
- Have a very good level of written and spoken English or Maltese;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Good diagnosis skills;
- In possession of a driving license.