Mobile Apps - Product Manager
Do you want to be part of our Top-Notch Mobile Apps Development Team, in the most fun work environment you could experience? If so, this might be the perfect opportunity!
As our Product Manager in Mobile Apps, you will own the product and its feature initiatives through the entire development lifecycle and release them to the market to deliver value to our customers. You will be collaborating closely with our Software Development Teams, UI/UX Designers, QA Engineers, other Product Managers and align with the Head of Area to ensure successful results.
Together with your team, you will take ownership of several customer journeys and/or capabilities where you will be one of the key people expected to drive and lead the delivery of new functionality as well as improvements of existing functionality. This will often require you to collaborate with other development teams and engage with a number of stakeholders to ensure a successful rollout. We operate in a fast-paced and challenging industry, and you will have several opportunities to work on complex and cutting-edge products and contribute to Betsson Group’s success.
A taster of what you will be involved with
- Developing new features and functionalities based on customer feedback and market trends to improve existing products or develop new ones
- Collaborating with engineering teams to ensure that the product can be built efficiently and effectively
- Communicating with stakeholders to gather information about their needs and desires for new products
- Managing all aspects of mobile product development, including researching new technologies and trends, creating specifications, designing prototypes, and testing products
- Gathering feedback from users about existing products and services to improve them
- Analyzing data to determine which features are most popular among users or which ones need improvement
- Creating detailed project plans including timelines, budgets, and milestones for each stage of development
- Overseeing the development of new applications or updates to existing applications based on market trends or consumer demand
- Evaluating competitor products to determine how well they are meeting customer needs and how they might be improved
YOU'RE CONFIDENT AT
- Being product and data-driven – having a good understanding of what our customers expect from our products, how it is performing and how to improve them continuously.
- Communicating and negotiating with stakeholders of various backgrounds
- Working with cross-functional distributed teams.
- Shipping products and functionalities by partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders.
- Problem-solving using data- and hypothesis-driven approaches.
- Analyzing legal and regulatory requirements to ensure product compliance.
- Giving demos and presentations to a broad audience
- Working with Jira, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Data studio, Google Optimize, or equivalent.
- Not just processes but a true agile mindset where all members of the cross-functional development team are involved and where changing requirements based on business needs and market opportunities are embraced.
- Working with UX researchers to conduct A/B testing and leverage different research methodologies.
- Facilitating workshops and leading meetings. You will be expected to facilitate design sprints, user story mapping sessions, and lead discussions about customer feedback and product requirement.
- Working in a fast-paced industry, where there are several moving targets and flexibility is expected.