Money Laundering Reporting Officer
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid
We are looking for an experienced Money Laundering Reporting Officer, MLRO in short, who can deliver high-quality anti money laundering risk management and the counter-terrorist financing program in a structured and compliant manner. You are creative in how we can mitigate risk, know the best approach to fulfil our obligations while helping the company reach its target in all our regulated markets! This is a key role within our organisation reporting directly into the board and executive team and overlapping into different areas and departments.
- Develop and implement the company’s AML/CTF policies, procedures, and controls to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain and revise policies and procedures of the company and its related activities to ensure all is compliant and aligned with legal as well as regulatory obligations
- Develop and maintain regular monitoring procedures and practices to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems and measures implemented
- Conduct risk assessments and design risk-based customer due diligence (CDD) and enhanced due diligence (EDD) processes.
- Report obligations to the business, the Board or to the Authorities as needed
- Be the primary contact for any AMLCFT matters for the relevant authorities
- Carry out a Business Risk Assessment for each Operating Licence the Company holds.
- Oversee the AMLCFT training program
- Find and implement third-party partners in order to facilitate the fulfillment of requirements for the AMLCFT program
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a managerial role.
- Strong knowledge of AML rules in Malta, Sweden, and Germany.
- Independent worker with the ability to manage workload and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong advocate for good risk and governance culture.
- Innovative thinker with a focus on automating systems and monitoring tools.
- Experience in developing and implementing AML policies, procedures, and controls.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidelines related to AML.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. finance, business, economics) is preferred.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!